Featured post

Chartography - contents

Here's the list of performers I'm going to feature over time. Will certainly add some over time😃 When a new chartography is publis...

21/05/2022

Chartography - Vangelis

Sad news of Vangelis's passing. One of the most esteemed and long-standing figures of electronic music, creator of some of its best pieces, with carrier spanning close to six decades, at several points he had tremendous commercial success in every part of the world. To honour his memory I'd like to offer an overview of his (sometimes quite stunning) chart action.

Vangelis

(Download and open in Microsoft Word for the bestest viewing experience😊)

Nb. Discography

2 comments:

  1. Seems that Google Docs does a great job.

    Or I would go through it in PDF one or two pages at a time.

    Or if I wanted it searchable...

    My uncle was the person who introduced me to the joys of Vangelis and CHARIOTS OF FIRE is often an earworm in my world.

    Adelaide Dupont
    who loves Bubbling Down Under

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adelaide! "Chariots of fire" is one of a kind, certainly. Vangelis seems to have been able to create such wide-reaching work once a decade (in 1990s it was "Conquest of paradise"). There's something magical about it, for sure.

      Delete