Featured post

Chartography - contents

Here's the list of performers I'm going to feature over time. Will certainly add some over time😃 When a new chartography is publis...

28/01/2019

What I'm missing

I tried to make my chartographies as full as possible. But there are still some gaps I just can't fill for the lack of information available or people ready to provide it. I strongly urge anyone who may have stumbled upon these pages and by chance have the needed bits to contact me - that'll be most welcome and very much appreciated! Meanwhile here's what I lack:

  1. Canada - "The Record" chart info
  2. Portugal - "Música & Som" and "Top Música & Som" info (especially the latter)
  3. The Netherlands - "De Nederlandse Top 100" album chart info (after 1999)
  4. Spain - anything that's missing (mainly mid 1980s and album info)
  5. Japan - anything that's missing
These are the main things. Also, it'd be nice to have chart info from "newer" countries like those of the former Soviet Bloc (Poland, Hungary etc). Also, I don't have album charts from "Melody Maker" and "New Musical Express" (UK), so if anyone's inclined to help - please don't hesitate😏

No comments:

Post a Comment